j5create JVAE52 HDMI Video Wall over IP Extender
j5Create JVAE52 HDMI™ Video Wall over IP Extender with Near zero signal latency and frame delay, Supports 480i/576i/720i/1080i/480p/576p/720p/1080p and HDTV compatible
The HDMI Video Wall over IP Extender is cost-effective and includes transmitter and receiver kits. It can send high-definition video and audio signals to an HDMI or DVI-enabled TV set, projector, or LCD PC monitor display device with a receiver distance of up to 100 meters with uncompressed signal and nearly zero latency. Users can extend other HDMI full HD sources from a Blu-Ray Disc player, DVD player, PC, notebook, or gaming machine (e.g. SONY PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, etc.). It is HDCP compliant. The HDMI supports resolutions up to 1080p full HD and stereo digital audio.
Easily build a matrix display, no software or utilities are required. The JVAE52 is specifically designed for a 10-position rotary switch for 10 TX-RX pairings and a 16-position rotary switch for video display. Configuration supports 1×2, 2×2 or 3×3 matrix displays & different display modes. With a Gigabit Ethernet network switch (which must support IGMP snooping), the JVAE52 can be point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint on the same IP LAN. Achieve multiple screens for all kinds of environments, such as digital surveillance systems, digital signage, trade shows, college campuses, airports, shopping centers, and conference centers.
- Product Number: JVAE52
- Extend high definition video signal over Ethernet (100 Mbps/1 Gbps)
- Point-to-point up to 330 feet (100 meters) over cat5e/cat6 Ethernet cable, supports Ethernet topology (must support IGMP snooping). Specifically designed for a 10-position rotary switch for 10 TX-RX pairing
- Supports 480i/576i/720i/1080i/480p/576p/720p/1080p and HDTV compatible
- Supports HDMI™ 1.3, HDCP 1.2, and DVI 1.0 compliant. Fully HDCP compliant to protect the high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
- Compatible with PlayStation® and Xbox™ game systems, Blu-ray™ players, set-top boxes, and more
- VESA mounting bracket supported
- HDMI Compliance: HDMI v1.3
- HDCP Compliance: HDCP 1.2
- Video Impedance: 100