j5create JDD321B Black Mini Dock for Surface pro
j5create JDD321B is an 8-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface™ Pro 4, 5, 6 that expands your connectivity options to 4K mini DisplayPort™, 4K HDMI™, USB™ Type-A 3.0 x2, USB-C™, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and memory card reader/writer.
This 8-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK for Surface Pro 4, 5, 6 expands your connectivity options to 4K mini DisplayPort, 4K HDMI, USB Type-A 3.0 x2, USB-C, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and memory card reader/writer. The adapter features high-quality HDMI that supports resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz and its mini DisplayPort supports resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz, with both serving as the output for an additional external display (only one output supported at a time). Along with its USB-C port that supports Gen1 5G data transfer, the two USB Type-A 3.0 ports can connect USB devices such as keyboards, mice, etc., as well as a memory card reader/writer for quick transfer of your files and photos. It also gives you the ability to add a Gigabit Ethernet connection to your computer for increased internet speeds and stability.
The 8-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK is easy-to-operate with a plug-and-play design; there is no driver or external power required. Just hook it up and enjoy your large display.
- Product Number: JDD321B
- Compatible with Surface™ Pro 4, 5, 6
- Dedicated built-in cable with right-angle mini DisplayPort™ and USB™ Type-A 3.0 port base. With this innovative 90-degree L-shaped design, it’s more comfortable, sturdier, and less hassle to connect to the side of your Surface™ Pro.
- Output via USB-C™ x1, USB™ Type-A 3.0 x2, HDMI™, mini DisplayPort™, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and memory card reader/writer.
- Supports HDMI™ with a resolution up to 4K at 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz and mini DisplayPort™ with a resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. The HDMI™ and mini DisplayPort™ ports cannot be used simultaneously.
- USB-C™ and USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports x2 with a data transfer speed of up to 5 Gbps
- Plug-and-play with no software needed