j5create JDC43 8k DisplayPort Cable
j5create JDC43 is an 8K DisplayPort™ cable that transmits both audio and video. DisplayPort v1.4 supports 8K UHD at 60 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR, or 4K UHD (4096 × 2160) at 120 Hz
The JDC43 is an 8K DisplayPort cable that transmits both audio and video. DisplayPort v1.4 supports 8K UHD (7680 * 4320) at 60 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR, or 4K UHD (4096 * 2160) at 120 Hz. It also supports 3D. The theoretical bandwidth is up to 32.4 Gbps
The JDC43 features a tinned copper conductor and aluminum + braided shielding, giving you a stable picture without distortion. Its gold-plated connectors allow for a seamless connection & reliable transmission.
Latched connectors give the 8K DisplayPort cable a more secure connection.
The JDC43 8K DisplayPort Cable allows you to connect a DisplayPort from a laptop, desktop, or set-top box to a high-res monitor, HDTV, or projector with DisplayPort input.
- Product Number: JDC43
- DisplayPort™ v1.4 HBR3 certified
- Supports resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 @ 60 Hz/ 4096 x 2160p @ 120 Hz / 1080p 3D
- Supports data rates/bandwidth up to 32.4 Gbps
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort™ v1.0/v1.1/v1.2
- Triple shielded, tinned copper conductors and gold-plated metal ensures maximum protection and insulation
- Latched connectors prevent accidental disconnections
- Length: 6.6 ft (2m)
- *Interface: Gold-plated DisplayPort 20 Pin Male to Male
- *Connector Style: Latched
- *Cable Color: Black
- *Plastic Housing Material
- *Cable Length: 6ft/200cm
- *Weight: approx. 153g