Targus DOCK570EUZ USB-C Universal Quad 4K (QV4K) Docking Station
Targus DOCK570EUZ USB-C™ Universal Quad 4K (QV4K) award-winning Docking Station with 100W Power Delivery with Four USB 3.0 ports
Boost productivity and performance with the world’s first enterprise-class universal docking station to deliver four 4K extended displays. Ideal for large enterprises the Targus USB-C Universal Quad 4K (QV4K) Docking Station maximizes workstation viewing. Dual DisplayLink DL-6910 chip technology supports up to four DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) or HDMI (3840 x 2160 p50) displays. The docking station includes numerous additional ports to connect your essential USB 3.0 peripherals and Ethernet network.
This sleek dock helps reduce clutter by providing the ease of a single connection for key peripherals like your mouse, keyboard, and more. Its rubberized, padded bottom protects against scratches, while the VESA bracket mounting provision allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings. Your most advanced configurations become easy with compatibility across virtually any laptop and most standard peripherals including Thunderbolt 3, Display Port Alt-Mode, and USB 3.0, 3.1, and Type-C devices. Charging tips and a USB-C to USB-A adapter are included make this dock compatible with a variety of major laptop brands.
- Product Number: DOCK570EUZ
- Supports four 4K displays via four DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) or four HDMI (3840 x 2160 p50) ports
- Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible
- 1 USB-C 3.0 port with power (100W non-PD)
- 4 USB 3.0 ports (1 fast charging) connect essential peripherals
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out for mics, speakers, and earphones with Apple and Nokia headset auto-detection
- Includes USB-C to USB-A Cable to make USB-A laptops compatible with Targus USB-C™ docking stations
- Power tips included to power Acer®, ASUS®, Compaq®, Dell™, Fujitsu®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM/Lenovo™, and Toshiba
- Works With: PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, and Android Devices, and Windows® (10/8.1/7), Mac® OS X (10.12/10.11/10.10), Android™ (5.0 or later), Chrome (R51 or later), Ubuntu Linux